Hyatt Regency Paris ÉtoileParis’ One-and-Only Skyscraper Hotel, 34-storey high, offers spectacular views over Paris and its most beautiful monuments. Fully renovated in 2017, the hotel is ideally located between the business district of La Défense and the Champs-Elysées.
Hyatt Regency Paris-Etoile is situated in central Paris. Directly connected to the Palais des Congrès, one of the largest conference venues in Paris, this business hotel is close to la Défense, the main business district of Paris. Its convenient location near the famous Champs-Elysées offers you a top selection for dining, shopping, and entertainment sites.
Recharge in one of our 995 modern and comfortable rooms and Suites, offering stunning views of Paris and its most beautiful monuments.
Located on the mezzanine floor of the hotel, our spacious fitness club offers state-of-the-art equipement to stay in shape. Open 24/7.
King Bed with High Floor DeluxeRelax in this 22-square-meter freshly renovated room, featuring one king bed, a work desk area, a sitting area and a bathroom with a walk-in shower. You will also enjoy unique panoramic views of Paris and its monuments.
Special Rates € 225/Night
1 breakfast included
City Tax (€ 2.88/Day/Guest) not included
To book your room and enefit from this special rate, please click-on the button below.
- For each reservation, a credit card will be given only for guarantee
- The total amount of the stay will be paid at check-in.
Extras and additional services will be paid at check-out
- For any cancellation, before 6pm Paris time, 48 hours before arrival date, no cancellation fees will applied.
- After 6pm Paris time, 48 hours before arrival date, the total amount of the stay will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of no show, the total amount will be charged on the credit card given at reservation
TAX POLICYVAT 10% included.
This room rate does not include City tax, which will be charged upon check out, at the price of 2.88€ per person per night.
These taxes are subject to change according to changes in fiscal legislations in France or municipal regulations.