Who we are
Upperside Conferences is the branding name of Upper Side Sarl.
Upper Side is a French company founded in 1994, Upper Side is an independent events, exhibitions and conferences producer in the Telecom and Information Technology Industries.
Upper Side Sarl is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
hosted by OVH France. SSL certificate delivered by Comodo RSA
Upper Side Sarl
54 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine
75012 Paris- France
VAT ID: FR12 399 004 068 . SIRET: 399 004 068 00033. RCS Paris
How we collect data
We collect information from you when:
- you register for an event
- you are registered as a guest by a partner
- you are enrolled as a speaker
- you book a sponsoring package, an exhibition booth or a complementary service
- you reserve a hotel room directly through our website (Accor Group Hotels only)
- You subscribe to our newsletter
- You download a brochure
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: full name, job title professional e-mail address, company mailing address, professional phone number, or credit card information.
Cookies and Tracking
We use Google Analytics, an industry standard website traffic and activity, monitoring solution.
Sharing and advertising
Any information collected will not be sold, shared, or rented to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this privacy statement (see below).
Your details can be only shared with a third party in the 3 following cases:
- Your details can be communicate to our exhibitors if, when visiting their stands, you accept to have your badge scan and opt-in
- We may also share your personal data with our third party company managing our networking application. The app is to allow interaction within conference participants but your data (only your company, first name, family name, job title and country) can only become visible to all other attendees on the app only if you register for the networking part of the app
- Your details can be communicate to our official media partner if during the event registration process you opt-in and accept to receive newsletters or information from them
We use the personal data you provide us to process your conference registration and/or to inform you about our events (call for papers, program announcements, early bird registration offer…).
We may very occasionally send you information from specific partners (medias partners, analysts partners and non-profit organizations only).
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving informative emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you can email us to email@example.com
Our website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
Review or delete
We will keep your information for as long as required, unless you request that we do not do so.
You have the right to access, edit or delete your data at any time.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will respond on 72 hours
Protection of your information
We use secure servers only. All personal or payment information supplied is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database, only to be accessible by authorized individuals with special administrative access rights to these systems. These select individuals are obliged to keep all information confidential.
After a transaction is complete, your credit card details will not be stored on our servers.
This policy was last modified on 28/05/2018.